Random turbo thought:
Perhaps the root of nihilism is simply poor health.
To me, misery, depression, anxiety are simply manifestations of poor health (fatigue, overwork, no recovery, sleep deprivation, physiology out of whack from over-consumption of alcohol/weed/caffeine). Thus the sentiment:
Life is no good and has no purpose
Is this simply a reflection of poor health? Because if you are in great health, you desire the ‘eternal return‘– you desire to seek to live a lifetime!
- TURBOCHARGE YOURSELF.
- Bodily Wisdom and Intelligence
- OPTIMIZE FOR YOUR BODY.
- Physiological Joy
- Peak Physical Strength
- Strength over Happiness
- How to Gain More Physiological Energy and Power
- Bodily Interest and Enthusiasm
- Not Willpower; Bodypower
- The secrets to physiological happiness
- Hot and Cold
- ON MOOD AND HORMONES
- Over-Emphasis on the Brain, Under-Emphasis in the Legs
- Why I Love Intermittent Fasting
- PHYSIOLOGY IS THE FUTURE
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee