MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER is your new philosophical and practical primer to succeed as a modern photographer in today’s digital world.
YOU ARE A MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER.
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Published by HAPTICPRESS BERLIN OFFICE. November, 2017.
A new culture of photography
As a modern photographer, you are a part of today’s new culture of photographer. You are not just a photographer– you are also a visual artist, storyteller, and you have the confidence to market and brand yourself.
Increase your value as a modern photographer
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER will give you practical tips, strategies, assignments, and ideas to build and increase your value.
Build up your part-time side hustle
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER will give you new ideas how to make extra side-cash from your photography, or how to build the mental framework to make a full-time living from your photography.
Personal branding and marketing
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER will give you the confidence and tools to learn how to brand yourself, build your own platform, and your own following.
Discover your unique voice in photography
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER will give you the opportunity to consider why you make pictures, and how to meaningfully differentiate yourself from others, and your “competition.”
Life and Photography Hacks
How can ’10X thinking’ and ‘moonshot thinking’ help take your photography and marketing to the next level? MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER will push you 25% beyond your own perceived limits.
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER is your personal coach and practical manual to help you succeed in today’s world of photography.
BUY MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER
After you process your order, you should receive an email with the download link. Please check your Spam folder and the e-mail account associated with your payment method.
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER MOBILE comes in two formats: PDF for all devices and MOBI for Kindle. Note that the files are very large file downloads and will take some time and faster wifi connection to download. If you have problems with the download link, try opening the link in a different browser.
To import the MOBI file into your kindle account, attach the file to an e-mail addressed to your “send to Kindle” e-mail. Or for Android and Kindle devices, you can directly plug in your device to your computer and drag the .mobi Creative Every Day file to the folder ‘Kindle.’ For more information, read instructions here.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact Cindy at email@example.com
The story behind MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER
This book will attempt to create a new culture in photography — a culture of entrepreneurial creation, artistic experimentation, and thinking big.
Photography is at the intersection of art, commerce, and technology. With the pervasiveness of the internet, these fields are rapidly changing and we as photographers need to change too. We need MODERN PHOTOGRAPHERS for this modern time.
Your purchase will support open-source information and photography on this blog to continue to empower and educate the photography and artistic community. MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER is a labor of love and hard work (with many many hours for layout design, concept, writing, editing), featuring original artwork by Eric Kim, Annette Kim, and Cindy Nguyen.
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER was created at HAPTICLABS BERLIN OFFICE, an incubator art, commerce, technology project and published by HAPTICPRESS –an independent and innovative publisher directed by Cindy Nguyen.
- How to Succeed as a Modern Photographer
- The Curse of the Modern Photographer
- Photography Content Marketing 101
- How to Use Photography to Find Purpose in Your Life
PHOTOGRAPHY ENTREPRENEURSHIP BOOKS
Take control of your own photographic destiny:
New Photography Entrepreneurship Articles
- Photography SEO and Blogging: How to Become Number One on Google
- Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Motivation
- Why You Must Become Your Own Publisher
- Now is the Best Time to Be a Photographer
- What Is The Value of a Picture?
- Your Photographic Labor is Not Free
PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS 101
- Chapter 1. How to Make a Photography Blog
- Chapter 2. How to Price Yourself
- Chapter 3. How to Find Your Market
- Chapter 4. Why Teach Workshops?
- Chapter 5. How to Build Trust
- Chapter 6. How to Market Yourself
- Chapter 7: Why Should Someone Attend Your Workshop?
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Why You Must Be a “Personality” in Order to Succeed
- THRIVE OR DIE.
- Impatience is a Virtue
- Create Your Own Category
- HOW TO DREAM BIG.
- Will Not or Cannot?
- Why Not?
- How to Think BIG
- How to Stay Ahead of the Curve
- How to Invest in Yourself
- The Two Camera Rule
- MEANINGFUL DIFFERENTIATION
- Advice For College Students
- How to Thrive in Uncertain Times
- CANNIBALIZE YOURSELF.
- DO AND GROW RICH
- Does Fear of Punishment Hold You Back?
- HOW TO GET MORE FOLLOWERS
- How to Innovate
- How to Build Your Own Empire
- YOU ARE ENTITLED TO HARD WORK.
- PICK YOURSELF.
- OWN YOUR PLATFORM
- 10 KEYS TO SUCCESS
Table of Contents
Learn how to make a living from your passion:
- Preface. BRAVE NEW WORLD OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- Chapter 1. How to Create Value
- Chapter 2. ZEN CAPITALISM
- Chapter 3. Scarcity
- Chapter 4. How to Brand Yourself
- Chapter 5. How to Build a True Following
- Chapter 6. The Blueprint to Success in Photography
- Chapter 7. HOW TO BE BOLD
- Chapter 8. How to Sell Out
- Chapter 9. GO AGAINST THE GRAIN
- Chapter 10. EXTREME ABUNDANCE
- Chapter 11. Photography Experience Economy
- Chapter 12. Why You Should Make Money for Your Photography
- Chapter 13. How to Become a Famous Photographer
Photography Business 101
How to Make Money with Photography
- How to Charge More Money in Your Photography
- Why You Should Not Pursue Photography as Career
- Can Photography Make You Rich?
- How I Earn $200,000+ a Year From Photography
- How to earn $10,000 a month as a photographer
- Why you must be an expensive photographer
Photography Marketing 101
- Why Have More Followers?
- Why You Should Do Photography Work For Free
- How I Became an Internet Famous Photographer
- Photography Blogging Ideas
- Why You Should Promote Your Own Name
- How to Build a Following
- How to Stand Out as a Photographer.
- HOW TO GO VIRAL AS A PHOTOGRAPHER.
- How to Master Marketing
- How to Sell Yourself
How to Hustle.
- Entrepreneurial Advice to My 18 Year Old Self
- How to Become Insanely Productive.
- 5 Lessons From Hesiod on Hustling
- It is Better to Beg For Forgiveness Than Ask For Permission
- The Free Way to Become Rich
- JUST DO IT.
- 7 Steps: How to Make a Living From Your Passion
- How to Do What You Love for a Living
- How to Create an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- How to Fail Big
- How to Invest in Yourself
- How to Be Bold in Photography and Life
- Mission: Cover Your Rent and Food
- 1,000 True Fans
- The “10x Principle”: The Only Difference Between “Success” and “Failure”
- Make More Value Not Money
- We Live in a Photo Utopia
How to be a Full-time Photographer
- How to Make a Living From Photography
- The 3 Principles of Making Money With Photography
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Don’t Go Into Debt For Your Photography
- How to Brand Yourself as a Photographer
- Trust: The Most Important Thing You Need to Succeed as a Photographer
- How to become rich from photography blogging
- How to Make a Living with Blogging
- 50 Blogging Tips For Beginners
- How to Start Your Own Photography Blog
- A Photographer’s Guide to SEO, Blogging, and Social Media
How to Teach Photography
- How to Become a Photography Teacher
- How to Teach a Street Photography Class
- Why I Teach Street Photography Workshops
- Why I Deleted My Instagram
- The Social Media Blackbook for Photographers
- Why Do You Need More Likes or Followers?
- Instagram is Going to Be the Next Facebook
- Don’t Trust “Free” Photography Social Networks