You can only become yourself.
The first: own your own opinion.
To opinion is to ‘opine‘– to think for yourself, judge for yourself, and decide for yourself.
In the past when did I get suckered? I got suckered when I spent too much time asking others for their opinion before consulting my own opinion.
2. Having the extreme courage to be 100% responsible for yourself, your existence, and the consequences
Another thing I’ve learned:
To truly become yourself… you gotta take EXTREME RESPONSIBILITY for your own life.
Never blame nobody else but yourself.
Even more robust:
Don’t even blame yourself.
Life is about action and reaction. Cause and effect.
3. Extreme focus
Extreme focus in myself. Extreme selfishness.
If you spend too much time meddling in the affairs of others, you can never truly become yourself.
You gotta ask yourself:
Given your short life, what do you desire to devote your life towards?
4. It’s all about progression
You gotta keep it moving. You gotta direct your own self-evolution.
Keep moving your feet forward! Literally and metaphorically.
5. Only you can stop you!
Only you is the person you can stop. If you decide:
Only I can stop me
Then you got 100% control over your fate and future!
6. Fear is for suckers
Are you the slave to fear, or is fear your slave?
Once you can enslave your fear and turn it into your pet. This is the goal.
How to Become a Stoic
- THE WILL TO POWER, OR THE WILL TO FEAR?
- ATTACK REALITY
- Living *THROUGH* History
- How to Fear Less
- Fear is the Ultimate Contagious Disease
- STOICISM FOR DUMMIES
- Don’t Be Scared!
- WHAT CAN YOU CONTROL, WHAT CAN YOU NOT CONTROL?
- HOW YOU CAN CONQUER FEAR
- YOU’RE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE.
- EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
- WHY AREN’T THINGS WORSE?
- My Philosophy on Masculinity
- A Riskier Life is a Better Life #philosophy #stoicism
- How to Creatively Flourish in Life
- Introduction to Stoicism
- How to Become Stronger
- How to Conquer Depression With Photography
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
- How to Respect Yourself
- How to Believe in Yourself
- How to Steer Fear
- How to Conquer Pessimism
- How to Conquer Anxiety
- How to Overcome Your Fear of People
- How to Be Optimistic
- Why I Don’t Take My Anger Seriously
- HOW TO BECOME MORE POWERFUL
- HOW TO BECOME SUPERHUMAN
- How to Give a Fuck Less
- ALL IN.
- Why I Cut My Dad Out of My Life.
- Your iPhone Only Has 5% Battery Left.
- How not to give a FUCK about your REPUTATION
- WHAT IS A HUMAN?
- The Regret Minimization Framework in Photography and Life
- How to Be a HERO
- Conquer Your Fears by Making Fear Your Slave
- Rule Circumstances; Don’t Let Your Circumstances Rule You
- How to Love Yourself
- How to Turn Shit into Gold
- Your Parents Fuck You Up
- What Kills You Makes You Stronger
- How to Be Patient
- How to Conquer Anger
- How to Bounce Back in Life
- How to Overcome Resistance
- Nothing Unlimited is Good; Nothing Good is Unlimited
- You Have No Limits
- Can 1’s and 0’s Hurt You?
- The Envious Moment is Flying Now
- Tomorrow We’ll Sail the Wide Seas Again
- How to Forgive Others
- Focus on Your Actions, Not the Results
- Everything Will Be Alright
- How to Be a Stoic Street Photographer
- How to Be a Spartan Photographer
- How to Overcome Your Fears in Life
- How to Stop Worrying in Life
- How to Use Photography as Self-Therapy
- How to Free Your Soul From Disturbance
- 3 Stoic Techniques that Can Help You Gain Tranquility
- Can People Weaker than You Hurt You?
- Does a Doctor Get Angry at a Crazy Patient?
- Own Nothing
The Stoic Masters
Learn from the master stoics: