A philosophical idea: I think to live the best life possible, we must seek to empower ourselves to the maximum possible extent — to maximize our energy, self-confidence, and inner-power.
What is inner power?
To me, inner power is this:
- Knowing you have the ability to change yourself, and change the world for the better.
- Having the physical strength to move a lot, interact with confidence, and to expend your energy with little fatigue.
- Creating things you desire —things which might exist in your mind.
How to cultivate your own inner power
With inner power, we can cultivate it within ourselves. Some ideas:
- Acknowledge your strengths and talents. No matter who you are or what your background is, you have strengths or talents you’ve cultivated over the years.
- Acknowledge you can continue developing your strengths. For example if your talent is photography, recognize you can continue to improve your photography!
- Develop your strengths independently; don’t do anything that requires the approval of someone else.
The power is within you
The great thing is this:
You already have the power within you!
Your task: don’t dim your own inner flame, don’t censor yourself, and never compromise. Who knows how many more talents lay hidden inside you, disguised!
UNLEASH YOUR OWN INNER-POWER,
Dictate your meaning and purpose in your life:
- How to Live a Purposeful Life
- My Definition of Happiness
- Why Change is Good
- Why Work?
- How to Live the Happiest Possible Life
- The Two-Pronged Approach to Maximize Joy in Your Life
- You Always Have Another Option!
- Never Stop!
- What is Your Self-Directed Purpose in Life?
- Live Today Like it Were Your Last
- Do You Photograph to Live, or Live to Photograph?
- Live Life to the Fullest!
- In Praise of Selfishness
- Why You Must Be a YAY-SAYER to Succeed in Entrepreneurship and Life
- Why I Love Walking
- Live Life Like a Video Game!
- Simple Luxuries in Life
- Treat Your Life Like a Fun Experiment!
- Only Prove it to Yourself
- You Don’t Always Need to Feel Joyful to Live a Fulfilling and Meaningful Life
- Life is Too Short to Be Bored!
- Money Cannot Destroy Boredom
- How to Find Inspiration in Life
- Why You Must Ignore Haters to Succeed and Win in Life
- An Active Life is a Happy Life
- My Simple Joys in Life
- Never Stop Striving
- How to Motivate Yourself in Life
- How to Be Optimistic in Life
- How to Dictate Your Purpose in Life
- In Praise of a Dynamic Life
- How to Enjoy Life
- Photography Therapy
- How to Conquer Regret
- Take Your Play Very Seriously.
- How to Prosper
- Memento Vivere
- Destroy in Order to CREATE
- Trust Your Body More Than Your Mind
- Make Photos to Make Meaning in Your Life
- Seek Knowledge, Not Information
- The Purpose of Human Life
- How to Overcome Impedence
- Why I Love Death
- How to Be Centered in the Eternal Now
- How to Be Happy
- Why Do You Care What Others Think of You?
- Why I’m Happy
- Why I’m So Prolific
- How to Reduce LAG in Life
- How to Be a Stoic Street Photographer
- How to Use Photography as Self-Therapy
- How to Free Your Soul From Disturbance
- How to Be a Zen Street Photographer
- Zen in the Art of Street Photography
- How to Find Tranquility in Your Photography
Learn more: Start Here >