Something on my mind: perhaps the most virtuous thing we could do in life is to just focus on motivating ourselves. That it is the most efficient use of energy, time and resources. That if we just motivate ourselves, perhaps others can be inspired by us, rather than wasting our efforts and motivating others.
1. Clothing that motivates you?
A first thought: is there a certain types of clothes that motivate more than others?
I think so. One of my first theories is that for myself, tight fitting clothing is actually more motivational the loose fitting clothing.
One theory: compression is a motivator. Also the idea that pressure makes diamonds.
2. First you move, and then you discover motivation?
Contrary to popular belief, one does not need motivation in order to move. Rather, one moves and then discovers the motivation after the fact.
3. Pursuing certain aesthetic ideas which interest you?
The philosopher is an Artist who makes his or her ideas their art work. Philosophers as artists of the mind. Even Nietzsche said of Plato as an Artist. Even Seneca quotes Hippocrates “Ars longa, vita brevis” (Art is long — lasts a long time, whereas human life is short).
Pursue your own art.
The Art of Art
INSPIRE YOURSELF with HAPTIC.
- THE WILL TO ART.
- FULL STACK STIMULI
- ALWAYS IN BETA.
- Anything Which Entertains You Is Good.
- Flex Your Own Art!
- A Life of Artistic and Creative Leisure
- Creating and Sharing Out of Uberabundance or the Desire to Be Acknowledged and Affirmed?
- Bodily and Muscular Vigor in Order to Create!
- YOUR ARTWORK IS KING.
- You’re the Artist
- The Future is Arts, Creativity, and the ‘Creative Arts’
- What Makes an ‘Artistic’ Photograph?
- Photography and Imagination
- Focus on Philosophy and Art
- Inspiration and Expiration
- Artwork Created Out of Despair or Joy?
- Philosophy and Art over Politics
- CAN YOU SEPARATE THE ARTIST AND THEIR ART WORK?
- The Artist’s Will to Immortality
- THE WILL TO PROCREATION
- How to Make 3D Abstract Art with Adobe Dimension (if You’re Stuck at Home)
- Don’t Sit on the Sidelines as History is Being Made!
- Why Improve Our Lives?
- Happiness for What?
- Artistic Exertion
- What is Artwork?
- Make then Share!
- How to Express Your Creative Instinct
- Avoid Anything That Makes You Unproductive in Your Art
- Pictures Should Stimulate Your Life!
- How to Create More Pictures
- How to Shoot More Photos
- How to Be a Passionate Photographer
- Make More Than You Take
- NEVER COMPROMISE.
- Why Photography is the Best Art Form.
- How to become unstuck.
- How to Become a FEARLESS Artist
- KANDINSKY: THE ARTIST IS THE PROPHET
- How to Have More Creative Confidence in Your Photography
- How to Make More Art
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
- How Not to Give a Fuck What Others Think of Your Photography
- Is Photography Art?
- Leonardo da Vinci: Art, Photography, and Life Lessons
- How to Make Better Photos
- The Art of Street Photography
- The Art of Photography
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Art
- How to Be a More Productive Artist
- How to Have More Confidence as an Artist
- Make Photos for the Sake of Making Photos
- Make, Don’t Take Photos
- Perfect Pearl
- Make Photos to Delight Your Soul
- Revel in Your Defective Artistry
- Photography is Poetry Without Words
- Labor to Make Your Photos Concise