I don’t think so.
Do you respect artists who are assholes in real life?
To me, I don’t believe you can nor should you separate the artist and their real life character from their art work. For example, if the artist has great art work but is an asshole in real life, their art work isn’t worth anything to me. Why? Because the art work is the soul of the artist, which means … the artwork of an artist and their artwork is inseparable and one in the same.
You must admire both the character and life actions of the artist and their art work. Also, perhaps admire the physique of the artist.
The Art of Art
INSPIRE YOURSELF with HAPTIC.
- The Artist’s Will to Immortality
- THE WILL TO PROCREATION
- How to Make 3D Abstract Art with Adobe Dimension (if You’re Stuck at Home)
- Don’t Sit on the Sidelines as History is Being Made!
- Why Improve Our Lives?
- Happiness for What?
- Artistic Exertion
- What is Artwork?
- Make then Share!
- How to Express Your Creative Instinct
- Avoid Anything That Makes You Unproductive in Your Art
- Pictures Should Stimulate Your Life!
- How to Create More Pictures
- How to Shoot More Photos
- How to Be a Passionate Photographer
- Make More Than You Take
- NEVER COMPROMISE.
- Why Photography is the Best Art Form.
- How to become unstuck.
- How to Become a FEARLESS Artist
- KANDINSKY: THE ARTIST IS THE PROPHET
- How to Have More Creative Confidence in Your Photography
- How to Make More Art
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
- How Not to Give a Fuck What Others Think of Your Photography
- Is Photography Art?
- Leonardo da Vinci: Art, Photography, and Life Lessons
- How to Make Better Photos
- The Art of Street Photography
- The Art of Photography
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Art
- How to Be a More Productive Artist
- How to Have More Confidence as an Artist
- Make Photos for the Sake of Making Photos
- Make, Don’t Take Photos
- Perfect Pearl
- Make Photos to Delight Your Soul
- Revel in Your Defective Artistry
- Photography is Poetry Without Words
- Labor to Make Your Photos Concise