A simple thought about artistic productivity:
Just make stuff, then share them!
A two-pronged approach to artistic productivity
Obviously as artists we must create things. But it is also essential that we SHARE our works!
What to avoid
One thing to avoid:
Don’t create things in order to impress others.
Instead, make things that genuinely bring you joy. Then share those things!
In short, you want to create ‘authentic’ works of art (authentic to you), and share your authentic works with others.
Keep it simple.
INSPIRE YOURSELF with HAPTIC.
- How to Express Your Creative Instinct
- Avoid Anything That Makes You Unproductive in Your Art
- Pictures Should Stimulate Your Life!
- How to Create More Pictures
- How to Shoot More Photos
- How to Be a Passionate Photographer
- Make More Than You Take
- NEVER COMPROMISE.
- Why Photography is the Best Art Form.
- How to become unstuck.
- How to Become a FEARLESS Artist
- KANDINSKY: THE ARTIST IS THE PROPHET
- How to Have More Creative Confidence in Your Photography
- How to Make More Art
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
- How Not to Give a Fuck What Others Think of Your Photography
- Is Photography Art?
- Leonardo da Vinci: Art, Photography, and Life Lessons
- How to Make Better Photos
- The Art of Street Photography
- The Art of Photography
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Art
- How to Be a More Productive Artist
- How to Have More Confidence as an Artist
- Make Photos for the Sake of Making Photos
- Make, Don’t Take Photos
- Perfect Pearl
- Make Photos to Delight Your Soul
- Revel in Your Defective Artistry
- Photography is Poetry Without Words
- Labor to Make Your Photos Concise