A turbo thought: perhaps we artists need greater stimuli, in terms of audio visual and multi sensory.
Stimuli in terms of music, stimuli in terms of human beings in social situations, stimuli in films and shows, stimuli in videos, stimuli in literature in poetry, and even virtual reality augmented reality and 360 stimuli.
Thus the simple takeaway is this: do not just restrict yourself to one type of stimuli. All sorts of stimuli which you get you going, motivated and inspired is good.
Stronger Philosophy, more intense music, coffee, thoughts and films, etc.
The Art of Art
The Art of Art
INSPIRE YOURSELF with HAPTIC.
- ALWAYS IN BETA.
- Anything Which Entertains You Is Good.
- Flex Your Own Art!
- A Life of Artistic and Creative Leisure
- Creating and Sharing Out of Uberabundance or the Desire to Be Acknowledged and Affirmed?
- Bodily and Muscular Vigor in Order to Create!
- YOUR ARTWORK IS KING.
- You’re the Artist
- The Future is Arts, Creativity, and the ‘Creative Arts’
- What Makes an ‘Artistic’ Photograph?
- Photography and Imagination
- Focus on Philosophy and Art
- Inspiration and Expiration
- Artwork Created Out of Despair or Joy?
- Philosophy and Art over Politics
- CAN YOU SEPARATE THE ARTIST AND THEIR ART WORK?
- The Artist’s Will to Immortality
- THE WILL TO PROCREATION
- How to Make 3D Abstract Art with Adobe Dimension (if You’re Stuck at Home)
- Don’t Sit on the Sidelines as History is Being Made!
- Why Improve Our Lives?
- Happiness for What?
- Artistic Exertion
- What is Artwork?
- Make then Share!
- How to Express Your Creative Instinct
- Avoid Anything That Makes You Unproductive in Your Art
- Pictures Should Stimulate Your Life!
- How to Create More Pictures
- How to Shoot More Photos
- How to Be a Passionate Photographer
- Make More Than You Take
- NEVER COMPROMISE.
- Why Photography is the Best Art Form.
- How to become unstuck.
- How to Become a FEARLESS Artist
- KANDINSKY: THE ARTIST IS THE PROPHET
- How to Have More Creative Confidence in Your Photography
- How to Make More Art
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
- How Not to Give a Fuck What Others Think of Your Photography
- Is Photography Art?
- Leonardo da Vinci: Art, Photography, and Life Lessons
- How to Make Better Photos
- The Art of Street Photography
- The Art of Photography
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Art
- How to Be a More Productive Artist
- How to Have More Confidence as an Artist
- Make Photos for the Sake of Making Photos
- Make, Don’t Take Photos
- Perfect Pearl
- Make Photos to Delight Your Soul
- Revel in Your Defective Artistry
- Photography is Poetry Without Words
- Labor to Make Your Photos Concise