It seems in today’s world, we are seeking perfect or the best in almost everything. But the question — is this desirable?
For example, once you got the perfect clothes and or best optimized uniform, then what? Or once you got the perfect phone, tablet, laptop, car, watch, camera, etc … then what?
Is seeking for the best or perfect a suckers game?
Perhaps the most optimal scenario is just seeking for “good”and then using your good tools to create great.
Because this is a huge thing I’ve learned in life—
You cannot buy the best, nor can you buy products which are perfect. You must create it yourself.
- Beautiful but Boring
- AGGRESSIVE DESIGN.
- DESIGN IS KING.
- WHY DESIGN?
- THE RAGING BULL.
- BARE BONES.
- The Best Car for Thinking
- Zen Aesthetics
- Why Minimalism?
- SPARTAN DESIGN.
- Generic Design
- An Elite Aesthetic
- Not Hateful Design
- New Forward Facing Design vs Retrospective and Nostalgic Design
- Depressing Design vs Uplifting Design
- The Best Design Towards What Ends?
- Exciting or Boring Design?
- On Design & Photography
- A Designer Desires to Design and Create Things!
- Delightful Technology and Design
- Dynamic Aesthetics
- Design vs Brand Prestige
- Classic Proportions, Modern Design
- Why Does Design Matter?
- The Best Design
- MUSCULAR DESIGN.
- Camera Design
- Watch Design