I don’t have to love it .. just not hate it.
Why does this matter? Because in modern capitalist American society, we desire to always obtain things that we love. And thus our Sysiphian quest for “more more more, better better better, improved, more optimized, and more beautiful”.
But with all our design things, tools and objects (camera, phone, tablet, car, clothing, shoes, watches, accessories etc)— we don’t need to *love* it— just not hate it. In fact, can we truly love any design objects? I say no. **We can only love human beings.**
- New Forward Facing Design vs Retrospective and Nostalgic Design
- Depressing Design vs Uplifting Design
- The Best Design Towards What Ends?
- Exciting or Boring Design?
- On Design & Photography
- A Designer Desires to Design and Create Things!
- Delightful Technology and Design
- Dynamic Aesthetics
- Design vs Brand Prestige
- Classic Proportions, Modern Design
- Why Does Design Matter?
- The Best Design
- MUSCULAR DESIGN.
- Camera Design
- Watch Design