As minimalist as possible:
Super spartan and spare and sparse, no frills design. Cheap and basic, bare bones. For example a new Nissan Versa (5 speed manual transmission) all black. My interest in new basic cars built in 2021 with old school manual transmissions. Or the delight in the spare, spartan design of the Tesla Model 3 dashboard.
“All black everything” as a step towards spartan design. Or even a clean modern minimalist “luxury” apartment with huge floor to ceiling windows, tons of natural light, and clean white/light grey touches. Or running iPhone with a simple “all black” aesthetic (dark mode, no superfluous apps), with the iPhone being black with no case.
For clothes, a “luxury spartan” concept — Outlier.nyc black merino wool t shirt, black pants, and black “shark shoes” (minimalist water shoes).
- Generic Design
- An Elite Aesthetic
- Not Hateful Design
- New Forward Facing Design vs Retrospective and Nostalgic Design
- Depressing Design vs Uplifting Design
- The Best Design Towards What Ends?
- Exciting or Boring Design?
- On Design & Photography
- A Designer Desires to Design and Create Things!
- Delightful Technology and Design
- Dynamic Aesthetics
- Design vs Brand Prestige
- Classic Proportions, Modern Design
- Why Does Design Matter?
- The Best Design
- MUSCULAR DESIGN.
- Camera Design
- Watch Design