Something I’ve discovered: it is not necessarily beauty that we are searching for, it is health.
For example, what is the indication of supple breasts in a woman? Healthiness, and fertility. Also, with legs in the backside of a woman, it is more of a sign of health, rather than aesthetic.
Even women having full lips, I wonder if it is simply a sign of healthiness.
We try to beautify ourselves with certain products, make up, and certain types of clothing. But, if the ultimate goal is to show ourselves to others as being the maximal healthy, isn’t focusing on our health the real goal?
More sleep, more intermittent fasting, more muscle mass, less bodyfat, less alcohol and weed, etc. More weightlifting, more time outdoors, more sun exposure, more time in nature, no sugar and simple starches, no bad food.
Also, think hormones.
- Why Do We Like Hiking?
- Is This Better for My Health or Worse for My Health?
- Health is the Ultimate Luxury
- Our Gut is Our First Brain
- Diabetes is the Enemy
- How to Quit Sugar
- How to Improve Your Health
- Biological Health and Happiness
- Health Over Money
- Health is King
- Health is Wealth
- The Art of Health
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- MY WORKOUT, FITNESS, POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY, METHOD, AND THOUGHTS: BEAUTIFY YOUR OWN BODY
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- Overweight vs Overfat
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
Become the best version of you