Apex health: the top summit of health
Let us not be fooled. True health is masculine, strong, and muscular. It is not feeble, fat, flabby, and weak. Both physical strength and mental strength. Physiological health. Hard and strong muscles, and big muscles. Low body fat percentage.
Thus the first step:
Become physically stronger, and more physically muscular.
Don’t eat food or consume liquids that don’t accord well with you
This is highly personal and subjective to you, but for myself:
- No alcohol
- No weed
- No drugs (no cocaine, mushrooms, LSD, psychedelic, etc)— only drug I consume is black coffee
- No sugar
- No starch
- No carbs
- No fruit
- No dairy (I cannot process it — I get huge stomach aches and fart a lot)— cheese, milk, butter, etc.
- No beans or legumes (farting problem)
So what DO I actually eat then?
Simple. Lots of fatty cuts of meat, and bitter greens and herbs (kale, collard greens), and fermented foods (sauerkraut, kimchi).
Lots of walking outdoors
Lots of walking outdoors, in green spaces is critical for health. Physical and mental health.
The best piece of advice I’d give you to become maximally healthy and happy in life:
Live in such a manner where you don’t need to own a car (car-free lifestyle), and in which you can walk everywhere, all the time.
Detox for a day or two
Simple idea and regimen:
For a day or two, detox. Walk a lot outdoors. Lots of green spaces and fresh air. No phone. No devices or music or podcasts. No stimulants, uppers or downers. Fast during the day and break your fast with lots of meat and bitter greens. And sleep a lot. Try to get into bed when the sun sets, and see what happens.
- Health is King
- Health is Wealth
- The Art of Health
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- MY WORKOUT, FITNESS, POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY, METHOD, AND THOUGHTS: BEAUTIFY YOUR OWN BODY
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- Overweight vs Overfat
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
Become the best version of you