Fun life idea —
Once you have thought things through, and you realize that money is just a fiction, then, just keep withdrawing your cryptocurrency into US dollars to just cover your basic living expenses, and while you slowly withdraw some of your bitcoin and crypto into US dollars for your bank account to pay for rent, meat, travel etc., smile and see your overall thing grow.
To me this is such an insanely optimistic thing, especially with services like Coinbase. What does this mean? The overall portfolio value of your crypto and bitcoin will keep going up, stratosphere high, and you might only need to slowly withdraw $5000 USD a month for just basic living expenses.
Is this how the real rich live?
Brave new world for photographers and crypto:
- There is No Web 3.0
- 2 cents to 2 dollars?
- Speculation vs Investing
- Building with Bitcoin
- DYNAMICS VS STATICS.
- How Do You Know if the Timing Is Right?
- BITCOIN IN THE NEWS
- BITCOIN & UNCERTAINTY
- Fake Money
- Why I Bought More Bitcoin (Again)
- How I Made Money with Crypto
- Better to buy Dogecoin then buy a Tesla
- NO LIMITS.
- ALL DIGITAL FUTURE.
- Digital over Physical Possessions
- The Excitement of Starting from Zero
- HAPTIC INDUSTRIES NOW ACCEPTING CRYPTO AND BITCOIN
- In Praise of Crypto
- JUST BUY IT.
- Why I’m So Bullish on Bitcoin
- Bitcoin as the Simplest Cryptocurrency
- Why I bought (more) bitcoin
- Once You Become a Crypto Billionaire, Then What?
- Why Crypto is Under-Hyped
- The Joy of Speculation
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- Why I Bought Bitcoin
- Crypto Photography
- Crypto Thoughts
- On Making Money from Nothing