Let us say that you’re speculating in a certain cryptocurrency; and the asset is currently worth two cents. Assuming that it could climb to two dollars, a 100X gain, is it worth it?
For example, I was speculating; I don’t remember Nguyen, maybe in the middle of the night, or half asleep in my bed in the morning, I was thinking about the price of digibyte, currently at around a penny, two cents, and I thought, what if it climbed up to two dollars a digibyte?
For example, it seems that the peak of digibyte was close to 20 cents. When I first speculated and did you bite, I took it from around two cents a digit boat, and sold it at around $.10 a digit bite, and took all of my proceeds and put it back into bitcoin.
I just did the math, let us say you took $100,000, and, at 100 asked, then, it could be worth $10 million. That is a cool return.
Brave new world for photographers and crypto:
Speculation vs Investing
- Building with Bitcoin
- DYNAMICS VS STATICS.
- How Do You Know if the Timing Is Right?
- BITCOIN IN THE NEWS
- BITCOIN & UNCERTAINTY
- Fake Money
- Why I Bought More Bitcoin (Again)
- How I Made Money with Crypto
- Better to buy Dogecoin then buy a Tesla
- NO LIMITS.
- ALL DIGITAL FUTURE.
- Digital over Physical Possessions
- The Excitement of Starting from Zero
- HAPTIC INDUSTRIES NOW ACCEPTING CRYPTO AND BITCOIN
- In Praise of Crypto
- JUST BUY IT.
- Why I’m So Bullish on Bitcoin
- Bitcoin as the Simplest Cryptocurrency
- Why I bought (more) bitcoin
- Once You Become a Crypto Billionaire, Then What?
- Why Crypto is Under-Hyped
- The Joy of Speculation
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- Why I Bought Bitcoin
- Crypto Photography
- Crypto Thoughts
- On Making Money from Nothing