Why I own DigiByte:
Something I realized:
In the long term, speed will always win.
Considering DigiByte is 10x faster than Litecoin and 40x faster than Bitcoin, I think in the long run (perhaps 20 years from now), people (merchants and individuals) will eventually discover DigiByte as a good digital currency and mode of exchange. Because who wants to wait at the gas pump (or the electric car charging station) waiting for their cryptocurrency to process … we want it to be as fast (if not 10x faster) than any credit card or VISA payment.
Most likely, DigiByte will probably be around for at least another 8 years.
The logo is quite good
It looks like the inverse to Bitcoin (orange). The design pops pretty good, and because it has the dollar signs on top and bottom, it looks like digital money or currency. Also leaning to the right, it looks forward-thinking.
Just a speculation
What is ‘currency’ anyways?
Currency is just a technology that connects humans together. Any technology which is faster, more secure, and more open is better.
Brave new world for photographers and crypto:
- The Excitement of Starting from Zero
- HAPTIC INDUSTRIES NOW ACCEPTING CRYPTO AND BITCOIN
- In Praise of Crypto
- JUST BUY IT.
- Why I’m So Bullish on Bitcoin
- Bitcoin as the Simplest Cryptocurrency
- Why I bought (more) bitcoin
- Once You Become a Crypto Billionaire, Then What?
- Why Crypto is Under-Hyped
- The Joy of Speculation
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- Why I Bought Bitcoin
- Crypto Photography
- Crypto Thoughts
- On Making Money from Nothing