How is apex productivity possible? My thoughts:
1. Why apex productivity?
Apex means the highest point. Certainly we want to live and do things at the highest point. Anything below seems base, boring, and uninteresting.
2. How to achieve apex productivity?
Certainly at the end of the days we are men, not machines. The goal ain’t to become machine-like. But for me, I have a personal interest in maximizing my human potential, and my metabolic power. ‘The problem of increasing human energy‘ by Nikki Tesla is a very fascinating essay to me. The gist is this:
How can we augment our human potential to the maximum, given our human constraints (time, duration of life, metabolic output and energy?)
3. Creative productivity
- How I’m So Insanely Productive
- Why I’m So Productive
- Productivity Hack: Buy Treinta (30 Ounce) Cold Brew (No Water, No Ice) at Starbucks and ask for a Big Cup of (Free) Water
- How to Be More Productive
- Adblock for the Mind
- The Best Phone is No Phone
- As Late as Possible (ALAP)
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee
- Productivity for Personal Freedom
- The Origin of Productivity
- The Physical Strength Required for Creative Productivity
- Via Negativa Productivity
- Why Do We Desire Perpetual Productivity?
- Productivity is Physiological Strength
- Perpetual Productivity
- True Productivity
- True Productivity is Powerful Work
- How to Become Insanely Productive.
- Meaningful Productivity
- How to Become a More Productive Photographer
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- How to Be More Creatively Productive
- Offline Productivity
- The Productive Photographer is the Happiest Photographer!
- My Top 7 Photography Productivity Hacks