The wisdom of delaying and procrastination:
When being proactive is bad.
Okay, honestly speaking … who could have predicted COVID-19 would have happened? Consider all these folks who planned out their year in advance — all their plans got fucked. Whereas if you put off planning as long as possible, you’d be in a far superior position.
Information is always incomplete. The optimal strategy then seems:
Always adapt and change your plan based on the most up to date information you glean.
Certainly planning a modern phenomenon. We plan because of fear.
If you’re not afraid of the future, then why plan?
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee
- Productivity for Personal Freedom
- The Origin of Productivity
- The Physical Strength Required for Creative Productivity
- Via Negativa Productivity
- Why Do We Desire Perpetual Productivity?
- Productivity is Physiological Strength
- Perpetual Productivity
- True Productivity
- True Productivity is Powerful Work
- How to Become Insanely Productive.
- Meaningful Productivity
- How to Become a More Productive Photographer
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- How to Be More Creatively Productive
- Offline Productivity
- The Productive Photographer is the Happiest Photographer!
- My Top 7 Photography Productivity Hacks