Simple strategy to get a lot of strong coffee (costs around $4.50) and a lot of hydration. And I just keep re-using the cup at home. Uber-convenient, fast, cheap, and Starbucks cold brew (no water, no ice if possible) tastes really good! Also Starbucks light roast coffee (blonde roast) tastes good too.
Brave new world
Yeah in todays brave new COVID world, let us forget all this hipster coffee BS. Strong coffee, quick. Caffeine is good.
- How to Be More Productive
- Adblock for the Mind
- The Best Phone is No Phone
- As Late as Possible (ALAP)
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee
- Productivity for Personal Freedom
- The Origin of Productivity
- The Physical Strength Required for Creative Productivity
- Via Negativa Productivity
- Why Do We Desire Perpetual Productivity?
- Productivity is Physiological Strength
- Perpetual Productivity
- True Productivity
- True Productivity is Powerful Work
- How to Become Insanely Productive.
- Meaningful Productivity
- How to Become a More Productive Photographer
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- How to Be More Creatively Productive
- Offline Productivity
- The Productive Photographer is the Happiest Photographer!
- My Top 7 Photography Productivity Hacks