We hate things and people we cannot control.
The genesis of hate and hatred: fear of the unknown, or fear of that which we cannot control?
Hate is just fear in disguise.
Hate is just admiration in disguise?
Your Own Personal Code of Ethics
- She/He’s a Coward.
- HOW I DEAL WITH RACISM
- How to Become a Great Man
- BETTER TO FOLLOW YOUR GUT AND BE WRONG THAN DISOBEY YOUR GUT AND BE RIGHT
- “I CAN’T BE FUCKED.”
- Carte Blanche Ethics
- Toxic People
- Why Are We So Into Other People
- Just focus on yourself and your own life
- Perfect morals and ethics is following your own gut
- NO BLAME, JUST CAUSE AND EFFECT.
- Ignorance Takes Courage
- TREAT OTHERS CARTE BLANCHE
- Don’t give people what they want or what you *think* they want, give them what you think they *should* have.
- Anti Small
- Disdain or Admiration?
- Beware Those With Good Intentions
- STUBBORN x FLEXIBLE
- ETHICS ARE VIA NEGATIVA
- OBEDIENCE & DISCIPLINE
- The Motive of Criticism
- Ethics are Social
- Anti Role Models
- What is Greed?
- On Having the Courage to Make Your Own Decisions
- How *NOT* to Get Duped or Suckered
- Why Help Others?
- The Duty of the Strong
- Why I’m So Intolerant Towards Intolerance
- The Ethics of Criticizing Others
- Consult Your Own Conscience
- The Ethics of Shit Talking
- The Ethics of Personal Enrichment
- I’m Easily Distracted
- On Forming Your Own Opinion
- ERIC KIM Philosophy of Tolerance
- Aesthetics are Ethics
- Morality and Ethics