How to engage, how not to engage with toxic people:
First and foremost, it is not their fault they are toxic. The intelligent thing is to just keep your distance from them, the 300 foot rule, avoid eye contact, interactions, greetings and engagements.
Toxic people — imagine like they are infected with the plague or Covid. Extreme distance from them. Ideally don’t even inhabit the same room as them.
Also, don’t acknowledge their existence. Extreme cold shoulder.
This is the best way to preserve your zen stoic calm and cool.
Your Own Personal Code of Ethics
- Why Are We So Into Other People?
Just focus on yourself and your own life
- Perfect morals and ethics is following your own gut
- NO BLAME, JUST CAUSE AND EFFECT.
- Ignorance Takes Courage
- TREAT OTHERS CARTE BLANCHE
- Don’t give people what they want or what you *think* they want, give them what you think they *should* have.
- Anti Small
- Disdain or Admiration?
- Beware Those With Good Intentions
- STUBBORN x FLEXIBLE
- ETHICS ARE VIA NEGATIVA
- OBEDIENCE & DISCIPLINE
- The Motive of Criticism
- Ethics are Social
- Anti Role Models
- What is Greed?
- On Having the Courage to Make Your Own Decisions
- How *NOT* to Get Duped or Suckered
- Why Help Others?
- The Duty of the Strong
- Why I’m So Intolerant Towards Intolerance
- The Ethics of Criticizing Others
- Consult Your Own Conscience
- The Ethics of Shit Talking
- The Ethics of Personal Enrichment
- I’m Easily Distracted
- On Forming Your Own Opinion
- ERIC KIM Philosophy of Tolerance
- Aesthetics are Ethics
- Morality and Ethics