The more you live to yourself, the less concerned you need to be about ethics. However, the more you live in society and with others, the more you must concern yourself with ethics.
Thus, don’t think about ethics for ethics sake, rather, think about ethics as a social tool. Or perhaps a social technology, to best thrive in the world with others and in society.
The sociology of ethics.
Your Own Personal Code of Ethics
- How *NOT* to Get Duped or Suckered
- Why Help Others?
- The Duty of the Strong
- Why I’m So Intolerant Towards Intolerance
- The Ethics of Criticizing Others
- Consult Your Own Conscience
- The Ethics of Shit Talking
- The Ethics of Personal Enrichment
- I’m Easily Distracted
- On Forming Your Own Opinion
- ERIC KIM Philosophy of Tolerance
- Aesthetics are Ethics
- Morality and Ethics