My theory —
The reason we are always so tired, weak and anemic is because we are under-nutritioned.
1. Vegetarianism, veganism and alcohol?
A funny thought:
Have I ever met a vegetarian or vegan who *didn’t* drink alcohol?
Nietzsche was highly skeptical and critical of vegetarianism (veganism didn’t exist then in Germany and Europe yet). He saw vegetarianism and alcoholism as going hand-in-hand. Nietzsche was also highly critical of alcohol, alcoholism in Europe at the time. Also as a Catholic I can say … most Korean priests I’ve known drink a loooooot of alcohol (soju, to be specific).
Now I don’t think that alcohol is bad. But I wonder —
Is there a connection between vegetarianism, veganism, and alcohol which is weakening to our bodily physiology?
2. Thinking beyond politics and political correctness and environmentalism
I am unapologetically a carnivore and meat eater. Yes I still eat bitter greens (I eat around 1-2 pounds of kale or collard greens a day, typically from out of a frozen bag, Stop and Shop the “Ghetto”brand here on the east coast).
In short, all my food is typically red (meat) or green (kale or collard greens).
3. Towards a more “meat-forward” diet
I am convinced— if your goal is maximal health, physiological joy and vigor .. the goal then is a combination of intermittent fasting, breaking your fast with a massive meat-forward meal, and sleeping early (get into bed by 8pm, like Tom Brady). Treat yourself like an elite athlete.
- ERIC KIM EATS
- Eating Meat Doesn’t Make You Fat
- Better to Record and Shoot Videos of Your Food than Still Photos
- Why Eating Fat is Good for You
- ERIC KIM EATS MEAT
- Meat is King
- How I Cook
- Why I Eat Meat
- In Praise of Crock Pot Cooking
- Eat a Lot of Meat *AND* Eat a Lot of Bitter Greens
- CARNIVORE DIET
- How I Cook at Home
- The More Meat You Eat, the Stronger You Will Become.
- How Much Meat Can You Eat in a Day?
- Why Meat is Good
- How to Eat More Meat
- Why Eat Meat?
- Cholesterol (Meat) is a Steroid