The worst myth:
Eating meat makes you fat.
Eating fat makes you fat.
Eating fatty meat (red meat, like steak, pork, beef, etc) is ‘bad’ for you, because it will make you fat.
Why this is bad.
We get suckered into veganism and vegetarianism to lose fat, but the real culprit is big sugar (Coca Cola) and all this ‘treat yourself’ culture.
Quit all sugars, starches, legumes beans (remember what Pythagoras told his followers, ‘Abstain from beans!’ [which could have been literal because legumes and beans cause flatulence, or because bean-counting was a form of voting politically].
IN PRAISE OF MEAT:
- Eating Meat Doesn’t Make You Fat
- Better to Record and Shoot Videos of Your Food than Still Photos
- Why Eating Fat is Good for You
- ERIC KIM EATS MEAT
- Meat is King
- How I Cook
- Why I Eat Meat
- In Praise of Crock Pot Cooking
- Eat a Lot of Meat *AND* Eat a Lot of Bitter Greens
- CARNIVORE DIET
- How I Cook at Home
- The More Meat You Eat, the Stronger You Will Become.
- How Much Meat Can You Eat in a Day?
- Why Meat is Good
- How to Eat More Meat
- Why Eat Meat?
- Cholesterol (Meat) is a Steroid