I am just writing this for myself; advice I wish I could have given myself:
1. The hack
I am convinced– the via negativa approach is best. This means:
- Do not eat any nuts [even delicious almonds], starches, fruits, starchy veggies, potatoes, rice, beans, legumes, etc.
- Do not eat breakfast and lunch; in praise of intermittent fasting and having one huuuuuge dinner meal at night.
- Do not consume any sugars, whether ‘natural’ or not.
- No alcohol. No weed [you get weed munchies, and therefore maybe you are more likely to eat crap which is detrimental to losing body fat].
- And no … eating meat doesn’t make you fat.
2. Eat more fatty cuts of meat
No no no … eating fatty meat with high cholesterol and high saturated fat does *NOT* make you fat.
IN PRAISE OF MEAT:
- Better to Record and Shoot Videos of Your Food than Still Photos
- Why Eating Fat is Good for You
- ERIC KIM EATS MEAT
- Meat is King
- How I Cook
- Why I Eat Meat
- In Praise of Crock Pot Cooking
- Eat a Lot of Meat *AND* Eat a Lot of Bitter Greens
- CARNIVORE DIET
- How I Cook at Home
- The More Meat You Eat, the Stronger You Will Become.
- How Much Meat Can You Eat in a Day?
- Why Meat is Good
- How to Eat More Meat
- Why Eat Meat?
- Cholesterol (Meat) is a Steroid