My one (huge) meal a day philosophy —
This is how I break my fast:
The key to become more productive in life
I am convinced — the best way to become more productive in life is through intermittent fasting, or just don’t eat food during the day (if the sun is out, don’t eat food). Drink lots of black coffee (light roast), water, and green tea/matcha, whatever.
As late as possible (ALAP)
I strive to break my fast as late as possible. Ideally Ramadan-style; after the sun has set. When I have strong mental and bodily fortitude, I can break my fast at around 8pm-ish. This means no breakfast and lunch, and no food enters my stomach until around 8pm.
- Adblock for the Mind
- The Best Phone is No Phone
- As Late as Possible (ALAP)
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee
- Productivity for Personal Freedom
- The Origin of Productivity
- The Physical Strength Required for Creative Productivity
- Via Negativa Productivity
- Why Do We Desire Perpetual Productivity?
- Productivity is Physiological Strength
- Perpetual Productivity
- True Productivity
- True Productivity is Powerful Work
- How to Become Insanely Productive.
- Meaningful Productivity
- How to Become a More Productive Photographer
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- How to Be More Creatively Productive
- Offline Productivity
- The Productive Photographer is the Happiest Photographer!
- My Top 7 Photography Productivity Hacks