Perhaps the best way to live life — treat it like a fun and challenging game!
“Time is a beautiful game played by children.” – Heraclitus
In life, the goal:
Level up to the maximum!
For example with my body — I don’t think of it as “my” body. It is just my character, hero, or avatar. For example if I try to level up my Paladin in Diablo II to level 70 and get all the rare items, I strive to make myself stronger. More strength, HP, dexterity, etc.
My body is a hero.
How to level your your body? Simple:
- Lift heavier weights and challenge your body more.
- Recover and augment your strength and gains by eating more meat. Meat is a steroid to your physiological growth.
Blogging as a game!
To blog on my iPad, phone, or laptop — what’s the difference between typing words on my blog versus clicking “hack and slash” in video games?
You’re the hero!
You’re the hero. You started at level 0 with no equipment or gear. You gotta keep fighting and leveling up!
Consider the Olympic “Games”. Even in Homer, funeral games are played for Patroclus’ funeral. Perhaps there is something innate in our soul to delight in games.
Photography as a game. It’s the ultimate “first person shooter”.
Why play the game of life?
Arts creation is a game. It’s play! It’s fun!
Keep leveling up!
How to Make Art
INSPIRE YOURSELF with HAPTIC.
- The Artist’s Will to Immortality
- THE WILL TO PROCREATION
- How to Make 3D Abstract Art with Adobe Dimension (if You’re Stuck at Home)
- Don’t Sit on the Sidelines as History is Being Made!
- Why Improve Our Lives?
- Happiness for What?
- Artistic Exertion
- What is Artwork?
- Make then Share!
- How to Express Your Creative Instinct
- Avoid Anything That Makes You Unproductive in Your Art
- Pictures Should Stimulate Your Life!
- How to Create More Pictures
- How to Shoot More Photos
- How to Be a Passionate Photographer
- Make More Than You Take
- NEVER COMPROMISE.
- Why Photography is the Best Art Form.
- How to become unstuck.
- How to Become a FEARLESS Artist
- KANDINSKY: THE ARTIST IS THE PROPHET
- How to Have More Creative Confidence in Your Photography
- How to Make More Art
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
- How Not to Give a Fuck What Others Think of Your Photography
- Is Photography Art?
- Leonardo da Vinci: Art, Photography, and Life Lessons
- How to Make Better Photos
- The Art of Street Photography
- The Art of Photography
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Art
- How to Be a More Productive Artist
- How to Have More Confidence as an Artist
- Make Photos for the Sake of Making Photos
- Make, Don’t Take Photos
- Perfect Pearl
- Make Photos to Delight Your Soul
- Revel in Your Defective Artistry
- Photography is Poetry Without Words
- Labor to Make Your Photos Concise