As a present, here are some new ERIC KIM LIGHTROOM CLASSIC CC PRESETS 2018 for you!
With the new Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, they have a new .xmp format for the presets. The new ERIC KIM LIGHTROOM CLASSIC CC PRESETS 2018 are all in .xmp format.
You can also download TOKIO CHROMA PRESETS .ZIP
How to use the presets
My recommendation: Play around with the presets (on both RAW or JPEG files) and find a look that is 80% “good enough” to you. Then, edit the presets, remix them, and make them your own.
What are my favorite presets?
- For RICOH GR II RAW files, use the “ERIC KIM MONOCHROME 1600” preset.
- For JPEG color photos, use Eric Kim Color 1600 v10
2017-Older Versions of Lightroom
As a gift, download Eric Kim Lightroom Presets 2017 (my newest free collection of Lightroom Presets).
The presets are a work in progress, and designed to simulate the look of film. I was trying to make my digital photos look like my film photos, and all the presets I personally use.
The preset I use all the time is the “Eric Kim Monochrome 1600” high-contrast black and white preset. It is optimized for the Ricoh GR II.
When I shoot color, I use the Eric Kim Color 1600 Preset (also optimized for Ricoh GR, but should work ok on any camera).
Also included are some older presets, in-case you want to use them, edit them, remix them, or mess around with them:
- Eric Kim Color 1600
- Eric Kim Neopan 1600
- Eric Kim Portra
- Eric Kim Ricoh Portra
- Eric Kim Tri-X 1600
Instructions to Install Presets
- Open up Lightroom
- Go in the “Develop” module (hotkey “D”)
- Under the “Presets” drop-down menu (bottom-left) right-click (or on Mac, control+click) and click “Import…” and then select your presets from your “Downloads” folder
- Apply to your image
Lightroom and Editing Tutorials
Editing: The art of choosing your best photos (not to be confused with post-processing).
If you’re new to Lightroom, here are some tutorials that can help you:
- How to Edit a Photography Project in Lightroom
- How I Edit My Photos in Lightroom
- How to Use Lightroom in 10 Minutes For Beginners
- Eric Kim Lightroom Presets
Learn how to choose your best photos:
- How to Choose Your Best Photos
- Be Your Own Harshest Critic
- Nobody Wants to Look at Your Photos
- 15 Tips How to Choose Your Best Photos
Also you can learn more on how to choose your best photos with Contact Sheets
- Street Photography 101
- Photography Entrepreneurship 101
- Learn From the Masters
- Photography Philosophy
- Photography Therapy
- Phone Photography
- Personal Photography
- Practical Philosophy
ERIC KIM NEWSLETTER
Join ERIC KIM NEWSLETTER and be the first to get exclusive content, free ebooks, presets, and upcoming workshops coming to your area: