Not the best, but the most beautiful?
In life, there are certainly things which are the ‘best’. But … what is most beautiful is often not the ‘best’. Thus, perhaps best to optimize for beauty … instead of optimizing for the ‘best‘?
For example when it comes to certain design things and design objects, certain objects or designs are more *beautiful*, but less functional. Typically that which is maximally functional is the best.
But, perhaps better to get thing which are sub-best, but the apex in beauty?
The Philosophy of Aesthetics
- AS DARK AS POSSIBLE (ADAP)
- Depressing or Affirmative Art?
- DISDAIN DETAIL.
- Pragmatism as Anti Aesthetic
- AESTHETICS ARE ALL.
- AESTHETICS ARE THE ULTIMATE LUXURY.
- No Aesthetic is Forever
- Black is Boring
- DARKER IS BETTER.
- We Tire of The Beautiful, but Not of the Ugly?
- Minimalism as an Aesthetic and Ethos
- The Zen of Monochrome
- SIMPLICITY IS THE SUMMIT.
- AESTHETICS OVER FUNCTION
- The Desire to Banish Ugliness from Our Eyes
- Aesthetics Above All
- Simple is Sexy
- Towards a Philosophy of Aesthetics in Photography
- The Philosophy of Aesthetics
- ALL KILLER, NO FILLER.
- The Most Compact and High-Quality
- The Beauty of Imperfection
- The More Obscure and Unclear, the Better.
- Cultivate Your Own Taste
- Image Quality and Great Photos
- Imperfect Photos are More Beautiful
- Do you photograph the world better, the same, or worse than reality? #aesthetics
- Aesthetics are Ethics
- Beauty over Truth #philosophy #aesthetics
- Philosophy of Aesthetics and Beauty in Photography
- Aesthetics in Photography
- Aesthetics Strengthen, Simplify, and Focus
- Not better image quality; more beautiful aesthetics!
- Why Aesthetics?