It isn’t fashion, cars, watches or things we desire… but aesthetics.
And if you think about it, aesthetics are quite ‘useless’ (most aesthetics don’t have a practical or pragmatic utility).
So let us think:
It isn’t the *thing* we want, but the *aesthetic* associated with it.
And whether you grant yourself this luxury or not is up to you!
- No Aesthetic is Forever
- Black is Boring
- DARKER IS BETTER.
- We Tire of The Beautiful, but Not of the Ugly?
- Minimalism as an Aesthetic and Ethos
- The Zen of Monochrome
- SIMPLICITY IS THE SUMMIT.
- AESTHETICS OVER FUNCTION
- The Desire to Banish Ugliness from Our Eyes
- Aesthetics Above All
- Simple is Sexy
- Towards a Philosophy of Aesthetics in Photography
- The Philosophy of Aesthetics
- ALL KILLER, NO FILLER.
- The Most Compact and High-Quality
- The Beauty of Imperfection
- The More Obscure and Unclear, the Better.
- Cultivate Your Own Taste
- Image Quality and Great Photos
- Imperfect Photos are More Beautiful
- Do you photograph the world better, the same, or worse than reality? #aesthetics
- Aesthetics are Ethics
- Beauty over Truth #philosophy #aesthetics
- Philosophy of Aesthetics and Beauty in Photography
- Aesthetics in Photography
- Aesthetics Strengthen, Simplify, and Focus
- Not better image quality; more beautiful aesthetics!
- Why Aesthetics?