What are our ideal aesthetics in photography? Do we want our photos to look as much as ‘real life’ as possible, or ABOVE-REALITY (uber-reality, uber-photography?)
The basic thought:
Perhaps black and white (monochrome) is so good, because it allows us to go BEYOND reality.
- The Philosophy of Aesthetics
- ALL KILLER, NO FILLER.
- The Most Compact and High-Quality
- The Beauty of Imperfection
- The More Obscure and Unclear, the Better.
- Cultivate Your Own Taste
- Image Quality and Great Photos
- Imperfect Photos are More Beautiful
- Do you photograph the world better, the same, or worse than reality? #aesthetics
- Aesthetics are Ethics
- Beauty over Truth #philosophy #aesthetics
- Philosophy of Aesthetics and Beauty in Photography
- Aesthetics in Photography
- Aesthetics Strengthen, Simplify, and Focus
- Not better image quality; more beautiful aesthetics!
- Why Aesthetics?