Just got back from Seattle, and when reviewing my photos:
The photos I shot on monochrome are far more interesting to me than my color photos.
Why is this? My simple thought:
Color photos are too obvious.
Monochrome abstracts and makes more artistic, colors show reality as it is.
All black everything:
- As Black as Possible (ABAP)
- WE MUST GO DARKER.
- MONOCHROME VISION
- Black and White to Reinterpret and Reimagine
- Black and White Photography as Optimistic
- How to Make More Meaningful Black and White Photos
- Monochrome is Essential
- Black and White is Bliss
- Why is Black and White So Much More Artistic than Color?
- Why Black and White Photography is Better than Color Photography
- ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
- How to Make Better Black and White Photos
- Why I Don’t Like Grey
- Crush the Blacks
- MONOCHROM: The Streets Are Your Rome
- Black is Good; White is Bad
- Black Canvas
- Monochrome Manual
- How to Shoot Black and White Street Photography
- Why Shoot Black and White?
- Video: How to Master Monochrome
- Eric Kim Lightroom Presets (use Monochrome 1600)