1. Photograph those whom you love.
My start of the Cindy project … my love and motivation for Cindy. An encouragement for others to also document their loved ones.
2. Photograph joyful moments and memories
Many of my joyful moments and memories include my mom (umma).
Lesson: if you’re experiencing something joyful, photograph it!
3. Tragedy can also be beautiful
4. The light
Light in itself as beautiful, joyful, optimistic and uplifting!
5. The joy of street photography
Street photography as a very joyful, interesting, challenging and beautiful pursuit.
To see, witness and observe details. The delight of exercising your visual acuity.
All black everything:
- Monochrome is Essential
- Black and White is Bliss
- Why is Black and White So Much More Artistic than Color?
- Why Black and White Photography is Better than Color Photography
- ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
- How to Make Better Black and White Photos
- Why I Don’t Like Grey
- Crush the Blacks
- MONOCHROM: The Streets Are Your Rome
- Black is Good; White is Bad
- Black Canvas
- Monochrome Manual
- How to Shoot Black and White Street Photography
- Why Shoot Black and White?
- Video: How to Master Monochrome
- Eric Kim Lightroom Presets (use Monochrome 1600)