YOU ARE STRONG!
Never play or doubt yourself. Ain’t nobody been through the shit you’ve been through. Ain’t nobody know the pain, suffering, and experienced the deep and dark depths that you have.
But fuck it. The people who tried to kill you have only made you stronger.
How to become stronger
We all need opponents in life to become stronger. If gravity wasn’t our opponent, our muscles would never get stronger. Without a more difficult opponent in boxing, we would never reach our potential.
Same in life — a life of complete ease would make us fat, flabby, weak, and purposeless. We would become cows.
Be grateful for your pain and suffering
Your goal is to seek to empower humanity, future generations, your friends, family, and of course — yourself.
Your strength comes from your hunger and desire to make the world a more dope and awesome place. Your pains and sufferings are the fuel which have taught you how unfair and cruel the world is. But — if you never suffered pain or injustice in life— how would you know how to make the world a better place?
Channel your suffering and pain to make the world a better place
Your duty is to make the world a better place. By drawing on your past injustices, you know what wrongs to right.
Personally I have a lot of scars from my past. And it is true — even though the wounds heal, the scar remains.
But, the thing is — we don’t want to hide our scars and be ashamed of the scars. No, we want to proudly show our scars as a beautiful ornament and a testament to the difficulties we’ve overcome.
Write your own life story
So friend, how can you rewrite your own personal history? Rather than seeing yourself as a victim of cruel fate — how can you rather see yourself as the hero of your own life story, and how can you write your life story to be a story of CONQUEST, OVERCOMING, and BRAVERY?
You are a hero, strong, and beautiful.
- How to Conquer Depression With Photography
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
- How to Respect Yourself
- How to Believe in Yourself
- How to Steer Fear
- How to Conquer Pessimism
- How to Conquer Anxiety
- How to Overcome Your Fear of People
- How to Be Optimistic
- Why I Don’t Take My Anger Seriously
- HOW TO BECOME MORE POWERFUL
- HOW TO BECOME SUPERHUMAN
- How to Give a Fuck Less
- ALL IN.
- Why I Cut My Dad Out of My Life.
- Your iPhone Only Has 5% Battery Left.
- How not to give a FUCK about your REPUTATION
- WHAT IS A HUMAN?
- The Regret Minimization Framework in Photography and Life
- How to Be a HERO
- Conquer Your Fears by Making Fear Your Slave
- Rule Circumstances; Don’t Let Your Circumstances Rule You
- How to Love Yourself
- How to Turn Shit into Gold
- Your Parents Fuck You Up
- What Kills You Makes You Stronger
- How to Be Patient
- How to Conquer Anger
- How to Bounce Back in Life
- How to Overcome Resistance
- Nothing Unlimited is Good; Nothing Good is Unlimited
- You Have No Limits
- Can 1’s and 0’s Hurt You?
- The Envious Moment is Flying Now
- Tomorrow We’ll Sail the Wide Seas Again
- How to Forgive Others
- Focus on Your Actions, Not the Results
- Everything Will Be Alright
- How to Be a Stoic Street Photographer
- How to Be a Spartan Photographer
- How to Overcome Your Fears in Life
- How to Stop Worrying in Life
- How to Use Photography as Self-Therapy
- How to Free Your Soul From Disturbance
- 3 Stoic Techniques that Can Help You Gain Tranquility
- Can People Weaker than You Hurt You?
- Does a Doctor Get Angry at a Crazy Patient?
- Own Nothing
The Stoic Masters
Learn from the master stoics: