- Debt is the devil; avoid all credit card debt, loans, even the ‘good’ debt. All debt is bad. If you still have (any debt), you are still a slave.
- Just buy really cheap shit. Opt for industrial meats than the ‘healthy’ meats. Spurn a vegetarian-vegan diet, which tends to actually be *MORE* expensive than a meat-based diet. For example, I can buy pork for only 99 cents a pound!!! Even if I eat 5 pounds of meat a day, it only will cost $150 a month to feed me. Consider the average person cannot eat 5 pounds of meat a day ($5 USD a day). Let us consider the average American can only ear 2 pounds of meat a day ($2 USD a day)– that is only $60 a month.
- Give up alcohol and weed: Good way to save money. Consider how much money you can save by *NOT* drinking alcohol when you go out!
- Give up Amazon prime membership and all subscription services (Netflix, Spotify, Disney+, etc). A subscription-less life is the best life.
- Don’t consume any media which is sponsored by advertising. You will then inadvertently get suckered into buying stuff you don’t need.
- Don’t desire to buy a Lamborghini or any fancy sports car. Instead, aspire to transform your body into a Lamborghini, or just become insanely swole (buff, high muscle mass) with a 6-pack.