1. Make a beat in garage-band.
Free beats by KIM download ZIP >
Or if you wanna, experiment with these garage band source files to get going: ZIP of EK BEATS > // Dropbox mirror
I first start with making a beat for fun. I try to ride a certain vibe and feeling. I use GarageBand on my MacBook laptop. I use loops, and I export it once it feels done.
All my beats for free here.
2. Choose photos you like
Select photos or pictures you like. Then export it.
3. Optimal iMovie settings
In iMovie, go to “Preferences”, then change the photo placement as “FIT”, and also photo duration at around “1.0 seconds”. I find this is good.
4. Just play around with it!
No right or wrong. Just fun! Keep experimenting, creating, and enjoying the creative bliss of the creative zen-zone flow!
Re-discover your inner-child like PICASSO:
- Creative Productivity
- In Praise of Repetition
- The Eternal Creative Loop
- The Goal is Spontaneous Creative Activity
- Ignore Your Haters.
- You’re on a Winning Streak
- Ultralight Photography
- How to see.
- CREATORS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.
- How to Ignore Your Inner-Critic
- How to Unlock Your Inner-Genius
- Success is Your Only Option
- How to Make Your Photos More Artistic
- Creative Lessons Rick Rubin Can Teach You About Photography
- Why I Love Shooting With an LCD Screen
- How to Shoot Abstract Photography
- How to Be More Spontaneous in Your Photography and Life
- How to Re-Invent Yourself in Photography
- How to Photograph Like a Child
- How to Be a More Imaginative Photographer
- Never Rust
- Limit Your Palette
- Follow Your Intuition
- Have Creative Confidence in Yourself
- How To Find Your Unique Voice in Photography
- Beginner’s Mind
- There is No Wrong Way to Shoot Street Photography
- You Can’t Control the Results, Only Effort
- On Capturing Beauty in the Mundane
- On Searching For the Maximum
- The Beauty of “Creative Constraints”
- How to Stay Curious
- Enjoy the Process
Learn more: Photography >