Photograph yourself. The goal.
Your photos reveal much about yourself.
The photos you make are a deep revelation of who you are. How you see the world, what you consider beautiful/interesting/worthy of admiration, your personal aesthetics, and your own life.
What do your photos reveal about yourself?
We all make photos which are a reflection of who we are. How see see, experience, and appreciate reality.
PHOTO JOURNAL will help you find more personal meaning in your photography.
Personal Photography Articles
- The Joy of Re-Experiencing Events through Photography
- The Significant Moment
- The Photographic Moment
- How I found more personal fulfillment in my photography.
- How to Find Your Purpose in Photography
- 3 Tips I Would Give Myself if I Started Photography All Over Again
- How I Photograph
- Photos Should Represent Life; Life Shouldn’t Represent Photos
- How to Photograph Self-Portraits of Yourself
- What Legacy Do You Want to Leave as a Photographer?
- Love Who You Photograph and Photograph Who You Love
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Personal Photography
- The “Personal Photography” Manifesto
- How to Find Your Style in Photography
- On Photographing Your Loved Ones
- Living is More Important than Photographing
- What is Your Personal Photography Philosophy?
- I Photograph Not For the Many, But For You
- Photograph What You Feel, and Feel What You Photograph
- Stay True To Your Own Style
- Do You See Yourself in Your Own Photos?
- Shoot For the Few, Not the Many
- Marvel at Nobody But Yourself
- How to Avoid Mediocrity in Your Personal Photography
- Be Your Own Harshest Critic
- How to Come Up With a Personal Photography Project Idea
- A Photographer’s Search For Meaning
- Nobody Wants to Look at Your Photos
- The Beauty of Being a Beginner Photographer
- Shoot different.
- Shoot What You Like
- What I Learned Photographing My Own Wedding
- How to Find Your Passion in Photography
- Find out What to Photograph, Not How
- Why Do You Take Photos?
- Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself
- Do You Like Your Own Photos?
- Simple Contentment
- The Cindy Project
- The Things That Matter Most
- The Point Isn’t to Be a Good Photographer, But to Enjoy Life
- How to Make More Interesting Photos
- Social Media 4.0
- Express Yourself
- Why Backup Your Photos?
- How to Overcome Disappointment in Your Photography
To learn more, Start Here >