Uber-expensive or free
Barbell pricing. Either give away your stuff for free, or charge A LOT of money for it. Avoid ‘medium’ pricing. Kind of similar in American society:
You either wear an XXL or wear a size small.
Expensive is the future
Everyone nowadays seems to be driving a Mercedes, Audi, BMW, or Tesla.
Education is the future.
I think the quadrillion dollar economy which must be disrupted is education. The modern day education system sucks. The big money is to be made in education. If you can somehow monetize your passion and relate it to education, you will make big bucks.
- Just Follow the Money
- My Money Philosophy
- Eternal fame and glory over money
- The Trillion Dollar Question: How to Make Money on the Internet Without Advertising?
- Entrepreneurship that Doesn’t Involve Money-Making?
- Money Ain’t Real
- Making Money for Fun, Not to Get Rich
- Why Money?
How to Become Rich
- Money for What?
- Reverse Lifestyle Creep #moneynotes
- Money isn’t Real
- Money Thoughts
- Don’t do it for the money
- What is the Practical Utility of Money?
- Why Save Money?
- Less Money, Less Problems
- 35 Money Tips To Become Wealthy
- Should I Make Money From My Photography?
- The 3 Principles of Making Money With Photography