Why is photography important to our lives?
The Modern Photographer: Tips, Strategies, and Tactics to Thrive as a Visual Artist in the Digital Age:
Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER is your new philosophical and practical primer to succeed as a modern photographer in today’s digital world.
To me, I want to live a joyful life, full of inspiration, full of meaning, full of excitement, and curiosity.
I want to always find a reason to wake up. I want to sing the joys of being alive. I want to share my passion of life and living with others.
What better way to do this with photography, which shows our viewers:
The world is a phenomenal, beautiful, and amazing place.
Also, photography is the elixir of life — making pictures and visual art is what keeps us alive. It is what allows us to strive to be more adventurous, take more risks, and have more fun while we’re alive.
A purpose driven life as a photographer
Most of us are depressed because we feel a sense of purposelessness or “ennui” (existential boredom) in life. We feel nihilist — that everyone has no purpose, and is for “nothing” (nihil).
But no. Your life has purpose and meaning.
As a photographer, you are a visual artist. You were blessed with a gift of your eyes and vision.
You are a seer. Someone who has magical eyes, for seeing hidden beauty in the world.
Your duty as a photographer is meaningful — endow your viewer for more appreciation of life and living.
First make pictures that bring YOU joy!
Do your pictures promote life? Do your pictures show beauty, joy, and happiness? Do your pictures MOTIVATE others to also make their own pictures?
Make sure that first and foremost, your pictures bring YOU joy. Your photographic elixir of life should first be used by you — to quench your own thirst.
Then, share your photographic elixir of life with others. Because what use is sharing your photographic elixir of life, if you don’t have a zest for living and life?
STAY INSPIRED, AND BE CREATIVE EVERY DAY! You’re talented, gifted, and you have a lot of visual presents to share with the rest of humanity.
Unleash your creative potential with CREATIVE EVERY DAY: Mobile Edition.
BUY CREATIVE EVERY DAY ON AMAZON >
PHOTO JOURNAL: Personal Photography Reflections
PHOTO JOURNAL: Discover your personal meaning in photography.
Why do you make photos? Reflect in PHOTO JOURNAL:
- Why You Must Photograph
- How to See as a Photographer
- How to Delete Your Pictures
- Your Camera is a Blessing
- Reality vs. Perception in Photography
- What’s Your Final Aim in Photography?
- If We Delete Our Pictures, Do We Delete Ourselves?
- There is No Truth in Photography; All is Allowed
- MEMENTO MORI PHOTOGRAPHY
- YOU ARE A PHOTO GOD.
- How to Gain More Control, Freedom, and Happiness in Your Photography
- The Will to Shoot
- The Art of Constantly BECOMING
- The Frame
- How to Increase Your Visual Perception
- Could an AI Shoot the Same Photo as You?
- A Photographer’s Guide to Seeing
- THE LESS REAL YOUR PHOTOS, THE BETTER.
- Photography as Experience
- SHOOT YOU.
- MAKE PICTURES, NOT PHOTOGRAPHS
- Why You Should Ignore Photography and Art Critics
- Do You Live to Photograph, or Photograph to Live?
- Living a Good Life is More Important Than Photography
- How to Start Fresh in Your Photography