Lately one of my new fun hobbies and passions in photography and video:
Shooting macro videos on my RICOH GR III of everyday stuff.
- Shoot videos uber-close (macro on RICOH GR III is really good) of anything of interest. Textures, food, flowers; it is all good.
CEREAL AND BANNANA WHEATIES MACRO BREAKFAST BOWL
BUMBLEBEE FLOWER MACRO
Or another fun video thing:
Find a scene you like, put the camera down, and just record it!
For example the other night recording a backyard stove oven grille fire (patio furniture) running on propane:
FIRE NATURE WILDERNESS AMBIENT SOUNDS
Or just record your meals with friends and family, and you can just mute the videos:
Why do I enjoy this so much?
For me, it is about recollecting nice memories. To ‘recollect’ means to re+collect. To collect old memories again; isn’t this wonderful?
Download my most popular videos (2GB):
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.