Some of my best photos (a dynamic, ongoing list):
You dictate your best.
All is in flux
Your best photos are constantly in a state of flux. So for your personal reference, keep updating it!
Does a ‘perfect’ photo exist?
Certainly not. But the striving towards a pseudo-perfect photo is what makes photography so fun, interesting and enjoyable.
How to choose the photos you truly care for:
Editing: The art of choosing your best photos.
Keeping or Ditching Photos
- How to Edit a Photography Project in Lightroom
- How I Edit My Photos in Lightroom
- How to Use Lightroom in 10 Minutes For Beginners
- How to Choose Your Best Photos
- Be Your Own Harshest Critic
- Nobody Wants to Look at Your Photos
- 15 Tips How to Choose Your Best Photos
Learn more: Contact Sheets >