My very pragmatic thoughts towards minimalism:
Minimalism is more convenient, productive, and generative.
Do not pursue minimalist ways for some sort of strange virtue-flexing (I am doing a ‘good’ thing for the environment or planet or whatever). No. Minimalism is about convenience and productivity-maximizing!
- Easier to Subtract than Add
Minimalism is the New Elitism
- Minimalism as Consumerism 2.0
- Why Simplify Your Life?
- Minimum Viable Technology
- Why I Hate Heavy Cameras
- Minimalist Photography
- Why Less is More in Street Photography (and Life)
- Less, But Better
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 7th, 2020: ERIC KIM BLOGGING MASTER CLASS (Online, via Zoom). [Register Intent Here]
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.