The small thumbnail test as a tool to select your best photos. The idea:
Look at your photos as small thumbnails (like the ‘icon’ view in MacOS) and use this as a way to select your best photos.
If the photo looks good as a small thumbnail, it will definitely also look great as a big image.
If a composition is strong as a small thumbnail, it is a strong composition.
Editing: The art of choosing your best photos.
Keeping or Ditching Photos
- How to Edit a Photography Project in Lightroom
- How I Edit My Photos in Lightroom
- How to Use Lightroom in 10 Minutes For Beginners
- How to Choose Your Best Photos
- Be Your Own Harshest Critic
- Nobody Wants to Look at Your Photos
- 15 Tips How to Choose Your Best Photos
Learn more: Contact Sheets >