HAPTIC hand makes limited edition creative tools. Here is an inventory update of our most popular HAPTIC tools soon to be sold out (ships worldwide from California). Pick one up before it’s too late! Thank you for the love over the years! <3 Cindy & Eric
- SUITS by Eric Kim Limited First Edition Hardcover Photobook [8 left] Invest in Eric Kim’s first photobook creation. Almost sold out!
- SAIGON SATCHEL [7 left] Your artistic on the go camera bag.
- MY FIRST PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK Children’s Hardcover Book [10 left] Inspire your kids and next generation to take photos! Perfect gift for all ages
- HENRI SHOULDER STRAP [18 left] The perfect cross-b0dy camera leather strap.
- ERIC KIM CASE [13 left] Carry your Ricoh, film, SD cards, and all your camera accessories
- HAPTIC NOTEBOOK x ERIC KIM [2 left] Your handmade paper and photography poetry notebook.
- ERIC KIM PORTFOLIO BAG [4 left] For the photographer artist, fits the iPad and exclusively available in HAPTIC shop.
Cameras, Straps, and Books oh my!
Team HAPTIC (Cindy, Eric, Annette, our friends and family) have been busy creating artistic tools to inspire you. We love and our proud of everything we make and hope to empower you through art and education!
What is HAPTIC?
HAPTIC makes creative tools to empower visual artists. From educational tools, art platforms (Eric Kim Forum, Hapticpress.com), to camera equipment, HAPTIC is driven by a spirit of experimentation and creative collaboration. We are a majority women led, family operated industry, and have great pride in everything we make.
HAPTIC means ‘relating to the sense of touch and proprioception.’ HAPTIC honors the meaning of ‘touch’ by making artistic tools, educational resources, and collaborative platforms. HAPTIC also inspires the making of art that touches others and uplifts our spirits.
(Thuy (Cindy’s mom) and Sukhee (Eric’s mom) talk about helping out on team HAPTIC.
HAPTIC is not an anonymous factory. Our books and art are made, printed, sourced in California. Our leather products are 100% handmade in direct collaboration with Vietnamese artisans and artists Lan, Uyen and Khai. Cindy (and her mom Thuy when she’s on the road) personally packages your HAPTIC books, camera straps, art from California and ships anywhere in the world.
We believe in disrupting the production market for photography, art, and creative tools. We are transparent about the labor practices behind HAPTIC because we are proud and love everything we make.
- Women of Haptic.
- Haptic Industries Mission Statement
- Haptic the Place to Be
- On Haptic by Eric Kim
- Introducing Haptic (August 2016)
Follow updates from Haptic Industries on Instagram: @hapticindustries
For questions, contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org