Dear streettogs, I am really excited to share that I have (another) free e-book for you guys (because I love you) titled: “The Street Photography Project Manual”
The concept behind the e-book was this: I wanted to put together all the information I knew regarding coming up with ideas with street photography projects, how to shoot it, how to edit and sequence it, and how to publish it. Here is a quick overview of the chapters in this e-book:
- Chapter 1: Why pursue a street photography project?
- Chapter 2: What makes a great photography project?
- Chapter 3: How to come up with a street photography project idea?
- Chapter 4: How to stay motivated when pursuing your photography project
- Chapter 5: How to edit/sequence your photography project
- Chapter 6: How to publish your photography project
- Chapter 7: Conclusion
This book is “open source” meaning you are free to distribute, edit, change, remix, or share this with your friends (freely and openly). Enjoy:
If you want to read the full e-book on this blog, “read more”:
Here are some other free e-books I published:
- FREE EBOOK: 31 Days to Overcome Your Fear of Shooting Street Photography
- Free E-Book: The Social Media Blackbook for Photographers