Post Processing Articles
New Lightroom CC Presets
Apply these to monochrome JPEG photos (to add even more contrast).
Download: ERIC KIM MONOCHROME PRESETS 2018
ALL ERIC KIM PRESETS
As a present, here are some new ERIC KIM LIGHTROOM CLASSIC CC PRESETS 2018 for you!
Also check out my new Tokyo CHROMA Lightroom Presets.
With the new Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, they have a new .xmp format for the presets. The new ERIC KIM LIGHTROOM CLASSIC CC PRESETS 2018 are all in .xmp format.
You can also download TOKIO CHROMA PRESETS .ZIP
Download Older Lightroom Versions
How to use the presets
My recommendation: Play around with the presets (on both RAW or JPEG files) and find a look that is 80% “good enough” to you. Then, edit the presets, remix them, and make them your own.
What are my favorite presets?
- For RICOH GR II RAW files, use the “ERIC KIM MONOCHROME 1600” preset.
- For JPEG color photos, use Eric Kim Color 1600 v10
How to install presets
- Open up Lightroom
- Go in the “Develop” module (hotkey “D”)
- Under the “Presets” drop-down menu (bottom-left) right-click (or on Mac, control+click) and click “Import…” and then select your presets from your “Downloads” folder
- Apply to your image
Lightroom and Editing Tutorials
Editing: The art of choosing your best photos (not to be confused with post-processing).
If you’re new to Lightroom, here are some tutorials that can help you:
- How to Edit a Photography Project in Lightroom
- How I Edit My Photos in Lightroom
- How to Use Lightroom in 10 Minutes For Beginners
- Eric Kim Lightroom Presets
Learn how to choose your best photos:
- How to Choose Your Best Photos
- Be Your Own Harshest Critic
- Nobody Wants to Look at Your Photos
- 15 Tips How to Choose Your Best Photos
Also you can learn more on how to choose your best photos with Contact Sheets