To make a name for yourself, it is simple:
Strive to become as extremely different from others as possible.
It is impossible to stand out if you’re just a clone or an iteration of other things and people. Thus it seems that ‘creative isolation‘ is quite useful, and seek more inspiration from the classics and the past, than the modern and trendy.
Never stop shooting:
- MY NEED FOR STRONGER VISUAL STIMULI
- ERIC KIM PHOTOGRAPHY INSPIRATION
- How to be Inspired
- Eternal Creation in Photography
- How to Create Mood in Your Photography
- How to Find Inspiration
- Why Do You Need “Inspiration” to Shoot?
- How to Find Inspiration In Your Photography
- 101 Inspirational Street Photography Quotes
If you’ve hit “photographer’s block” or need some motivation, read these articles below:
- How to Overcome Photographer’s Block
- How to Overcome Boredom with Photography
- Never Stop Growing as a Photographer
- Just Shoot.
- 5 Things to Do If You’ve Lost Your Passion for Photography
- How to Have Unshakeable Confidence in Yourself
- Don’t Give Up On Your Dream
- Don’t Waste Your Potential
- Unlock Your Potential
- Empower Others With Your Photography
- Why You Shouldn’t Follow Your Passion in Photography