What is the point of photography? To create forever; until your dying day.
That means slay all day day, with your camera– and go cray cray.
Create pictures like a child does with a crayon, or how a kitten plays with yarn.
Unravel your own creative mind, and make photos you consider divine and sublime.
Photos good or bad don’t exist. Only photos which you consider good or bad.
You’re the ultimate judge of your own work. Make your work for yourself, and make it last. Like Horace said– make your photos more enduring than brass.
Never stop shooting!
Re-inspire yourself to shoot:
- How to Create Mood in Your Photography
- How to Find Inspiration
- Why Do You Need “Inspiration” to Shoot?
- How to Find Inspiration In Your Photography
- 101 Inspirational Street Photography Quotes
If you’ve hit “photographer’s block” or need some motivation, read these articles below:
- How to Overcome Photographer’s Block
- How to Overcome Boredom with Photography
- Never Stop Growing as a Photographer
- Just Shoot.
- 5 Things to Do If You’ve Lost Your Passion for Photography
- How to Have Unshakeable Confidence in Yourself
- Don’t Give Up On Your Dream
- Don’t Waste Your Potential
- Unlock Your Potential
- Empower Others With Your Photography
- Why You Shouldn’t Follow Your Passion in Photography