In praise of a park lifestyle:
- Fresh air: Good for your immune system
- Ability to chat with people from all walks of life (in praise of diversity).
- Free (the best price)
- Walking to the park (might even be better for you than working out at the park).
- Meeting interesting new people at the park, and on the way to the park (my new friend Tom the Painter).
- I get more muscular gains from the park: More workouts for my abs, core, and throwing around rocks as a ton of fun.
In praise of green
Green is good.