The best life– the life with the maximal amount of fresh air!
Why fresh air?
- Something about irregular temperature outdoors is good for our physiology
- Something about micro-pollens and allergens in the air stimulate us.
- The feeling of wind on your face feels good.
- There is more entertainment and visual stimuli outside. Also the stimuli for air pressure, air humidity, and all these other “micro-particles” and forces we probably don’t know yet.
- The joy of walking, and feeling the stress of gravity on our legs, hips, thighs, abs, feet, etc. The intelligence in the feet.
To become a philosopher first start by walking a lot (outdoors)
Unleash your creative potential:
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.